Friday, November 24, 2006

friendship


No one in the globe – I bet- carry this great feeling towards a person, excuse me but I really do feel a sweeping passion towards my life's friend,
I cannot remember a single matter I told it to her & I didn’t feel comfort, I actually feel like some one is carrying the burden with me, no she take all the weight on her back instead of me.
Not only that, she shares with me happiness and sadness, she had never been annoyed from hearing my worthless matters
I love to hear her, I love her trust in me, and I love her love to me
Her emerge gives life to me, her words makes me sway in happiness
Now I appreciated having no sisters in order not to let any body share her in my sympathy
Please dear pal, lets co-oberate ,lets put hand in hand, let's say no to the time's attempts to separate us.
Let's place our relationship in a unique position, which cannot be affected by any circumstance.

4 comments:

Dina Samaha said...

woow.. what can i say for such words and feeling..

salma you'r great and i love more than ever

Amr said...

ربنا يهني سعيد بسعيدة

Anonymous said...

so pure..

Enyita said...

May ur friendship stand still till eternity, rabena ye7'aleeko le ba3d, friendship is a gift from God.