Thursday, July 12, 2007

halt a while

Wow all of u hold on, I know it is a little bit late but we've to celebrate this unique day 7-7-2007 before continuing we've to give a look at Amr's post I was amazed by all these 7s which were the reason for celebrating this day, I might have heard about them (the 7s) before but the idea of publishing this series and collecting these 7s was extremely new.
And in this occasion he passed kind of tags, by making seven wishes completing the seven series.
And here they are:



- Want to be part of the changing process in the Egyptian society by my pen and lens.
- Make my master degree and doctorate - in the "....... oh i want to say, but let it come in time due to the copy right reasons"- from oxford or Cambridge.
- Understand my religion properly more than how I do now and apply it in my life.
- Have an automatic smooth car because I fed up with the underground and these damn buses.
- Meet that guy who forgives me for all my faults, appreciates my character and my way of thinking, fills all my life and finally pushes me forward.
- See badminton as the first sport not only in Egypt but in the whole world as well.
- Win 6 million pounds ( and if they were dollars I wont say no), to make all my acquaintances happy.

* Note: I randomly arranged them

13 comments:

gazzar50 said...

very realistic wishes.in shaa Allah you achieve them,but why 6 ??? "Win 6 mil..." in your 7th

saloma said...

:)))
mmm i didnt think in this matter( the7 millions) but i've thought before in the 6 million and already arragned how i will divide them,, when i see u i'll tell u why isa

Ayman Elsherbiny أيمن الشربيني said...

Great, ur wishes are more than perfect. may Allah help u to achieve them.

dr-killer said...

.comههههههه
ربنا يحققلك كل امنياتك مش هنقول لا
بس لو فزتي بجد ب الستة مليون جنيه استرليني
ماتنسيش تعبرينا بكم الف منهم

Anonymous said...

Hi saloma,
The most objective which i can give it not less than 66 percent of your objectives is that who is concerning to the religion and how to apply it in your life.
Then the person who will help you at the beginning of ur life will come after the above point and represent about 27 percent.
The final 7 percent indicates the other aims and the destiny is fully controlling them.

huda gamal said...

:))))))))
may Allah make all of your wishes true Saloma
cuz you really deserve the beast at all my dear friend Saloma
your answers are so nice and funny i like them
go on dear

Amr said...

Badminton?:S

Nice wishes... and not very far extreme...:)

saloma said...

ayman:
thnx, and may Allah help us to achieve them.


dr-killer
يارب يتحققوا، ة ماتخافش فى مية ألف هاشيلهم مقدما للمدونين اللى أعرفهم.

saloma said...

el teneen:
u r right if i rearranged this wishes in my heart sure my religion will occupy the first rank. really if i appalyed it properly all the good things may happen to me.
hope u a life full of blessings & boons.

saloma said...

huda gamal:
hope u the same doda cuz u also deserve the best, and hope to keep our gathering forever.


amr fahmy:
yes badminton :D why not(impossible is nothing)
what is in faootball more than badminton!????

Ayman Elsherbiny أيمن الشربيني said...

Actually on behalf of Amr, I can assure that football is much more nicer than badminton :D

hwwa saheeh fee 100,000 for the bloggers u know, rabenna yekhaleeky leena yaaa rab :D

Dina Samaha said...

WooooW
i hope you can achieve them very soon isa
specialy the car, to make your promise wiz me ;) really i'm waiting for it :D
and the 6 millions ofcours (el nos b el nos 72o2 el sadaka ba2a)

hope god make you happy sweety and do your all wishes (F)

saloma said...

ayman:
plz ayman dont say that, if u hold the racket and stroked the shuttlecock sure u will change ur point of view, just try
bas mat7'afsh ur quota is reserved ;)


dinaaa:
ur front seat will b (isa) just for u ;) 3shan n........ ma3 ba3d

bas 7kayet el nos bel nos de b3eeda shwaya.. w kman ya dodo el tama3 2al ma gama3 :p