Tuesday, April 17, 2007

easy dicision




Oh, too easy you came to spoil every good memory happened
You came to me selling not buying, you came damaging not repairing, why did you come again!
You thought that I am dying as every time you left me in, you thought that I'll come to you crying and pegging you to return me back to your heart, as every time.
No, get up now, I m strong yae, I am stronger than you ever imagined, I am strong in front of my eyes and that’s enough to me.
One day I loved you more than my soul, one day I was ready to dedicate you my heart soul and love, but what was the return, haha, it was nothing, you sold with cheap, yes I admit I was so cheap in your eyes, but thanks, you let me know how I worse in your eyes.
I loved you yes, but ….. no comment, as I said before you let the word you want to hear come out of my mouth
You let me slip out of your hand, you had what you want on a golden dish, but the best is yet to come
And you will find this who will make you the best fellow ever, may be I failed in making you happy, but I succeeded in loving you one day.
What ever had happened, your picture in my eyes and mind wouldn't be changed, but your picture in my heart is already totally changed.

8 comments:

Dina Samaha said...

easy dicision come when all condition prepared for it, but there no excuse when there were nothing except a real love the partner has..!

you know, love is not just words, love is full of strength and devotion, love is a promise we should keep it to death..!

sweety,be proud of your self enjoy your life, back to your Marvelous smile again, and be sure our god will not let you down, he do the best for us :)

finally.. whatever happened the sky will not fall on our heads(nothing will stop)life is going on, and sun is rising and we will still have our hearts to love and our faith in god ;)

saloma said...

dina in the separation, both sides are guilty, one sold and the other was negative, but sure there are acceotions( suuuure)
real love must be hold with two hands otherwise it will fall down.
im still believing in love, as a wonderful feeling, but the real one

Anonymous said...

التجربه اللى متكسرنيش بالتاكيد هتقوينى المهم مفقدش ايمانى بانى قويه وعلى استعداد للبدء من جديد بروح تمتلاء بالامل فى شروق شمس جديده كل يوم

Amr said...

Here you become a big big girl in a big big world ;)

Anonymous said...

حاسب من الاحزان و حاســـــــب لها

حاسب علي رقابيك من حبلـــــــــــها

راح تنتهي و لابد راح تنتهــــــــــي

مش انتهت أحزان من قبلهــــــــــا؟



يأسك و صبرك بين إيديك و انت حر

تيأس ما تيأس الحياه راح تــــــــمر

أنا دقت مندا ومندا عجبي لقيــــــت

الصبر مر و برضك اليـأس مـــــــر

دودو

saloma said...

صح: السهم اللى مايصيبنيش يقوينى، بس المهم الواحد يستفيد
Amr, i've just started feeling this meaningful song
دودو: ان شاء الله مافيش يأس و كله بيعدىىىىىىىىىىىىىىىى

قلمي الحر said...

السلام عليكم ..دي أول زيارة لي ياسلمي ..بس بجد حلو جدا اللي أنت كتابه إحساسك حلو جدا جدا , وكلامك حلو أكثر
بس عموما الحب مشاعر فياضة جياشة تستعمر الإنسان لفترة من الوقت وبيكون هو راضي باستعمارها, لانه حاسس بمشاعر جميلة وهو تحت راية استعمار الحب
بس صدقني إذا راح الحب في تجربة , بركه هيجي بدل منه ألف حب ومشاعر تاني , والضربة اللي ماتكسرينش تقوني ..وكفاية أن القلب بيحس أنهبيشعر وينبض بصرف النظر عن أي شئ ..فالاصل إننا بنحب عشان الحب نفسه

Anonymous said...

I am stronger than you ever imagined, I am strong in front of my eyes and that’s enough to me
-----------------------
when i read these words i really felt the pain of loosing some1 which make us became upside down
between all the lines this one really grapped my attention
Don't be SORRY 4 what u've already lost<< cuz 2moro is another day