Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Birthday :D



"A passed year", events occurred, ups and downs where in, sadness and depression then hope and success. Moments of joy while months of frustration.
But honestly, you were a sincere friend beside, when I wanted to talk, you were the best listener, when I cried you dried my tears, when I had moments of silence; you were the best in enduring me.
You embraced me while I was scared, and calmed me down while being nervous.
I witness your birth, as we grown up together, friends we were, and friends we will be forever.
A "Home" you meant to me, a "hug" I escape into, a "party" when I feel all alone, a "hang out" when I need refreshment, a "calendar" where I record every single moment happens during the day.
I told you all my secrets, you promised to keep, and an honest true-friend you proved that u r, and since u were the most perfect secret-keeper, I'm appreciated to have you on my top friends list.

Do you remember this night when I was crying, I can't forget any from what I had told you, you kept silence, but you let others share and advise, a way that already worked.

And what a magnificent day, when I was so happy and over the moon, you were with me, you also shared this memory, so how couldn't I call you a friend???

You witnessed me as an un-skilled poet, comic writer, and amateur photographer.

One year passed, friends commented, others advised. Quotes pleased me and others were disappointing, but any way, I enjoy your friendship tell the moment AS Any thing I wanted to be I already is, just in you :D

So Happy New blogging-year my dear BLOOOOOOG, and welcome for a new year of blogging , interactivity and sharing,

Eventually, welcome every body and every comment on my blog, it really makes a difference :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday hope to celebrate the 25th anniversary ISA

http://kasperb4.blogspot.com/ said...

جميل اوي شعورك بالبلوج بتاعك
وفعلا الواحد من ساعة ما عرف التدوين وهو بقى يفكر في اي حدث يحصل ازاي يكتبه في المدونة
وكأن المدونة اصبحت صديق بل من أوفى الأصدقاء
وده طبعا بسبب كل الحاجات اللي قلتيها

كل سنة تدوين وانتي بخير وعقبال 100 سنة كمان ان شاء الله
:)

Ayman Elsherbiny أيمن الشربيني said...

معرفتش انه عن البلوج غير قبل الآخر بشويتين، تحديدا من أول You witnessed me as an un-skilled poet, comic writer, and amateur photographer.

طبعا دمي اتحرق، لاني كنت فاكر ان المشاعر الجميلة دي تجاه صديقة حقيقية، وقاعد اقول ايه الحب ده كله، في الآخر الاقيه عشان المدونة

حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل :))

saloma said...

Ahmed a.Hamid:
thhnx ahmed, for making this birthday a special one :D

آلام و آمال:
و انت طيب، و عقبال مدونتك:)

ayman:
هى المدونة بقت صديقة آه، بس عمرها ما هتوصل لمرتبة أصدقائى الحقيقيين طبعا، :)

Anonymous said...

happy birth day saloooooooma :))
sana gamila amt3tina biha bgd
3o2bal el yobil el dahbe fe 3alm al tadween ya 2amr

wish you always z best you deserve

yours,
huda gamal

saloma said...

w enty tayba ya dodoo, w 3o2bal yobelek el masy isa ( nyahahahah)

Amr said...

I know I'm very late, but here I comment from work escaping from my boss:S

happy anniversary :D

saloma said...

so, would you escape again and read my thanks for ur passing and congratulating :D

Anonymous said...

Happy BD ya Salooooooma

saloma said...

thaaaank,, ya teneeenooz,:-D

note:
don't miss m'blog ;)

gazzar50 said...

هابـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــى بيـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــرث دايـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــى
و
يتربـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــى فيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــى عــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــزك و
عقبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــال

متخاويــــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

saloma said...

ثانك يـــــــــــــــــــو
بس فين الهدية، هابى بيرث كده و بس